Wellness: Diamond Peel @ Mendez Medical Group




Remove unwanted elements inside your pores with Diamond Peel. 



Mendez Medical Group SM Fairview
August 16, 2015, Sunday


Voucher bought from Ensogo at 199php valued at 2500php. But when I asked sa branch, 600php lang daw talaga per session. And at the branch itself, they have promo for 1500php for 5 sessions.

Went Wednesday 8:15pm, not entertained because of 8pm cut-off. Pinabalik ng Friday kasi hanggang 12pm daw sila ng Friday because of 3-day sale. Back on Friday but not entertained kasi 8pm daw cut off for voucher. Kahit wala namang customer na nakapila or being served at that moment :/ Kainizers!

Anyway, went back Sunday. Presented my voucher to front desk. Clerk guided me to my spot. Ate Thelma came in. Asked me to lie down. Arranged my hair so she could put the hair towel around. And procedure starts.



1. Cleansing
Cotton damped with water rubbed on my face. Soap massage -- the best part of it. Nakaka-relax lang na nakahiga and ginagawa yun. Cotton with water again to remove soap






2. Steaming
She asked me to close my eyes then put damp cotton on my eyes... opened the steamer... left me like that for around 5 mins. This is to open up the pores. It's the steam from boiling water so it's kind of hot but not so much.



3. Pricking
To remove deep white heads, black heads, and bumpy pimples. Feels like being pinched many times. Ouchy!



4. Diamond Peel
Suction tool rubbed against my face. Hinihigop ang face para ma-extract ang bad elements sa skin. Feels like papel-de-liha nung sa opening ng tool (around sa nagva-vacuum).





5. Aftermath applications
Toner, which Ate said is needed always after the skin is cleansed. I searched online and it says that toner is used to restore pH balance of the skin.

Antibiotic, to kill germs and prevent them from forming on the skin.

Vitamin C Serum, to coat skin and protect from bad elements when I go outside. She told me not to wash my face for 6 hrs. But after 4 hrs, my face was starting to get oily na. So I just washed it anyway. I'm using Ivory soap naman which is plain (doesn't have scent or any additional ingredient. Dermatologists prescribes this soap :D (Atleast that's what I remember from my dermatologist visits)).






Verdict

  • I'm not sure, pero parang hindi careful mag handle ng face si Ate Thelma. Medyo fast ang hands nya and madiin nung ginagawa yung Diamond Peel. Pero yung face massage, na-enjoy kong tunay :)
  • No Privacy. The room is not for you alone. Actually, hindi pa nga sya matatawag na room. Kasi dividers lang ang gamit pang-harang and then just curtains for "doors". And then 2 beds per division. WTF moment pa is nung ginawan ako ng service, may nakasabay akong customer... na guy!
  • After ginamit yung diamond peel tool sakin, ginamit sa kanya yun right after. HUHUHU! And actually yung foot part sa bed kung saan ako pinahiga is may stains pa na di ko ma-gets. Sanitization below zero!
  • Aside from that, sa 3 times na balik ko, 3 times din akong sinungitan nung mga nasa front desk. How unaccomodating.
  • I want to try Diamond Peel again! But might go for another branch or perhaps another service provider. I'm having nightmares from the above mentioned verdicts. Hehehe! Pero, infairness, my face feels a bit smoother. Baka mas mabawasan pa ang black heads/white heads and liliit ang pores kapag mas madaming sessions pa.

How about you? Are you planning for a session now? :)

Comments