Sewing: Mini Series (HL-508A) Sewing Machine Unboxing and Review





Check out my review and unboxing of the Mini Series HL-508A Sewing Machine from MP-Keimav! See what's inside the box, stitch patterns and cool built-in functions that it offers.





Ordered from Lazada on Friday (October 30, 2015). Used a 10% discount coupon which I received from Lazada's promotion emails. So I purchased it for only 2204php instead of 2400php. Delivery date was set to Thursday but I already got it Tuesday. Good job, Lazada for the fast delivery! ^^ And as of checking (November 16, 2015), the price of this sewing machine is now 2,999php. Whew! Good thing I bought this perfect thing before. This one is sold by MP-KEIMAV store in Lazada. There are other colors of this model but I like this blue one as it looks like for pros or something like that :D

WATCH VIDEOS ON HOW TO USE THE SEWING MACHINE HERE

Included in the box




12-stitches

By adjusting the picker wheel, you can choose the stitch pattern that you want to use. Also beside it is a graphic of the built-in stitches which are available. I find it difficult to align the arrow with the number. So better just make another mark that would be nearer to the picker wheel.



Built-in Functions




Verdict

This by far is my BEST. INVESTMENT. EVER! It is cheap and it would make me spend less on buying clothes or going to a seamstress and have a personalized cover for my stuff made up. So far, I have already sewn 2 furniture covers and one blouse with this beautiful thing. Just a couple more to go and I think I already got my investment back ^^.

It's so small and easy to carry but it can perfectly sew even on a thick cotton fabric. ^^



WATCH VIDEOS ON HOW TO USE THE SEWING MACHINE HERE

Labels: , , ,